One Pi3CE

One Pi3CE

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trust United~Football



We are looking at the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Half the Team of Trust United~

Our First Football that we played together


What a day!!! After the exams,Jia Huang decided to play football instead of badminton or basketball that we usually play~lolx.So i brought my ball.My ball was my christmas present when i was std6 i think.There were 12 people who when and play~me,Jia Huang,Dinosaur,Meng Kai,SLK,Ben Ten,Gay Long,Kok Hong,Keong Di,Wei Ye and Ming Yang.We went to southern park together,there is a field there and it is the place we play.




Wow!!!It was really hot that day!We were like playing in a volcano~XD.Anyway i scored 4 goals ,hahaha good leh.while playing i hurt my heel ,because i was playing bare-footed,but it doesn't really hurt much.


I
On the way back to school we saw this shoe on a telephone wire.What a unluckky shoe~XD




2 comments:

  1. wah...so good fun....with ur friend.....
    score 4 goals...no bad ya////^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa....trust united football team?!sounds good!
    Keep up!

    ReplyDelete