One Pi3CE

One Pi3CE

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired and Shui Day~

Die lo...HANDPHONE kena rampas...So shui take my phone see something let teacher see,lucky teacher din ask me go the diciplin dipartment but i stil have not get back my phone... got anything call my home telephone don't call or SMS my phone thx...

Today after school, everybody who hand in their whatever form in(School team)got to run 15 rounds, not around the table but around the bkb court and the car park...Exhausting~Run... Run Run...almost died but didn't haha...

after running, have to rush for Lion Dance...We learn some boring stuff...but when it was the time to take the lion head i my hands almost break~SOooooooooooooo Heavy...some more got to hold it high and then must this must that~TORTURE....But in the end it turn out Fun....

Go home with my legs aching...But still nid to go tuition sien, mom said no escaping , i tired my problem~Moms....

SOoo Shui~

No comments:

Post a Comment